Relax and rejuvenate with the clarifying and calming Jack’s Soap “Spa” Extra Large Artisan Soap Bar. A soothing concoction of aloe vera, olive, coconut, palm, avocado and castor oils with cocoa and shea butter and beeswax, the warming and refreshing scents of lemongrass and eucalyptus add a purifying note. Lemongrass has long been used for its zesty scent and antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Known for its anti-inflammatory and painkilling properties as well as its powerful antimicrobial effect, eucalyptus also promotes free breathing and can help minimize seasonal allergies. Breathe easy and unwind as you use this tonic soap in the bath or shower. Extra smoothness and an elegant grey hue arise from the use of rare Russian blue cambrian clay, skin loving silver and silk in the formulation.
A passion to understand soap making and a realization that only natural ingredients should be used to cleanse a man’s skin led to the creation of Jack’s Soap. Made in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, Fendrihan is pleased to offer this quality Canadian product available online in our men’s luxury grooming store.
Weight: 7 oz (200 g)
Made in Gatineau, Canada
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).