Luxurious and multi-purposed, James Bronnley Gentlemens Shaving Cream’s usefulness is not limited to soothing the razor’s sting. The cream contained in each canister contains extracts from both lime and chamomile. Lime is both antiseptic and antiviral, while chamomile can help reduce the inflammation of irritated skin. This product also contains arnica, both to provide natural pain relief and to back up chamomile’s anti-inflammatory properties. Put together, this shaving cream can not only soothe the skin, but also tone and moisturize it for future benefit.
James Bronnley founded H. Bronnley & Co. in 1884. He started out in a Central London shed, but the quality of his soaps first secured him a North London premises and then a full-fledged factory out in Acton. Although H. Bronnley & Co. has long since relocated from those premises, its continuing expansion can be accredited to its unwavering commitment to its principles. Their superb soaps and toiletries are made using an abundance of natural materials with skill and attention to detail.
Weight: 5.2 fl oz (150 ml)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).