Possessing a refined scent that is more timeless than classic, Jame Bronnley Original Eau de Toilette comes in a clear bottle that completes its simple but distinguished image. Its scent blends bergamot, Seville oranges, and other herbs and spices, laid over a base of moss and cedar. Splashed on, it makes for a light, refreshing contrast to heavier fragrances.
Founded in 1884, H. Bronnley & Co. is the product of one man’s determination to become one of the finest soap makers in London. Having studied in Paris, James Bronnley used the things that he had learned to turn his initial shed-based operation into a manufacturing plant based in the outskirts of London. Although H. Bronnley & Co. no longer uses the site in Acton ever since the fire in 1949, it has continued on in its founder’s footsteps. Its products continue to be made using a careful combination of attention to detail, time-tested skill, and an abundance of luxurious ingredients collected from nature.
Weight: 3.5 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).