The Joris Palladium "Odyssey" Open Comb Safety Razor is a treasure, handsomely fitted with a Yew Wood Handle. An ancient and storied wood, the long-bows of yore were often made of yew for its strength, resilience and beauty. Golden amber in color, yew is extremely hard and beautifully grained; it takes to polishing like no other wood and feels warm in the hand. The yew paired with the open comb of palladium makes for a wonderfully cushioned shave, leaving just enough lather with each pass to keep it comfortable and close. The razor is balanced and easy to grip: a perfect combination of splendid materials and clever design.
France has always offered the shaving world some of its best razors, and Plisson continues that tradition with the Joris line. Two centuries of exacting design and sourcing only the most unique and exquisite metals, woods and other materials to make razors that are not only the best but also the most resplendent is Plisson's mission, accomplished each time one is readied for a perfect shave.
Double-edge razor blades not included. Most of our customers who are trying out a safety razor for the first time recommend also buying a razor blade sampler as an affordable way to figure out which blade brand is best suited to their skin type, style of shaving and razor type, before making a purchase of a large quantity of blades of a single brand.
Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
Length: 4 1/2" (12 cm)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).