***Do not pass up the opportunity to own this fine writing instrument. Email us for information on special pricing for our best customers.***
A truly unique fine writing instrument, the Kaweco King Limited Edition Fountain Pen is embellished with a 18k gold-plated solid silver crown, clip and the signature Kaweco ink-filling lever. No two of these pens are alike, with the warm browns and gold mottling of the celluloid body creating an elegant three dimensional look and a comfortable feel. Nibs by Peter Bock of Heidelberg are crafted of bi-color 18k gold plated rhodium, high quality and expressive points for your writing pleasure. Select either the K-nib with an easy, fluid feel or the S-stub which allows the writer to create a distinctive style depending on the angle held.
Dedicated artisans form the work force at Kaweco, driven by a desire to create the very best pens for the handwriting aficionado. Pens have been handmade by this German company for 130 years, and are now available for your perusal online in Fendrihan’s fine pen store.
Celluloid cap, barrel and grip. Crown embellishment is cast in solid silver and plated in 18k gold. Historic (famous circa 1925) side lever filling system. 18k solid gold nib with two-tone rhodium plating in size 6, manufactured by Peter Bock. Kaweco Limited Lifetime Warranty.
K-nib: Ballpointed tip, 1.2 mm broad and round, grants an extremely soft and fluid handwriting without demanding much of the user's attention about the angle of the nib on the paper.
S-stub: 1.3 mm broad flat ground tip, allows its user to create calligraphic stroke variations depending on the writing angle.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).