The traditional five-milled Klar's Ladies' Soap contains lanolin for conditioning and softening, with plant-sourced cleaners to thoroughly clean a woman's skin without stripping it of essential moisture. Pressed into antique molds that proclaim the company's name and place of production, the Heidelberg expert in personal care offers an elegant companion to its men's soaps, sure to be paired in many master bathrooms. Lushly scented of fresh cut flowers, purchase for the lady of the house, or as a treat for yourself if you are a discerning female browsing these pages for the gentlemen in your life.
German manufacturer of quality cleansing aids since 1840, the family business founded by Phillip Klar is now in its fifth generation of soap making tradition. Using only the finest and purest of natural ingredients, Klar is committed still to crafting the best possible personal grooming products, emphasizing its own brand and continuously innovating and improving the body and hair washing range. Available for consideration in our online store, Klar is the clear choice for a household of distinction.
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).