Hand crafted one by one, the Kotoh Higo Folding Knife, Black Persimmon is a truly custom experience, each knife a labour of devotion to the craft. The persimmon wood is fascinating, rays of tan to dark brown spreading across the handle. Fitted with the higo lever, the blade is fashioned from D2 steel, a high chromium alloy that approaches stainless in durability and corrosion resistance. The chisel or razor point offers a long, flat edge typical of many higo knives and the handsome handle nestles comfortably in the hand.
Kotoh friction folders are made by Mr. Yoshimi Kotoh, native of Kyushu Island, Japan. Handcrafted since 1974, these blades represent his passion for a traditional Japanese art, available for purchase at Fendrihan, your Japanese razor and knife source.
Overall length: 143 mm
Blade length: 55 mm
Weight: 20 g
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).