Vademecum Expert Toothpaste, Pro Complete 8 has been used for over 100 years to keep teeth fresh and clean. Made with natural ingredients including juniper fruit, lemon balm and spruce, this toothpaste is both effective and tasty. The formula also includes tea plant, yellow gentian, sage, arnica flower, and St. John's wort, all ingredients designed to promote dental health. Vademecum toothpaste was famously used by fictional character, James Bond and it still works today in the dental routine of people all around the world.
Vademecum Expert toothpaste is made by the Schwartzkopf & Henkel company in Germany. This company makes a wide range of personal care products that are very popular in Europe and are gaining popularity around the globe. Schwartzkopf & Henkel offers a line of oral care products including Vademecum, which has been developed with the help of dental scientists. The products made by Schwartzkopf & Henkel combine the best of natural ingredients with modern science. Vademecum toothpaste has held a Royal Warrant, serving as Purveyor to every Swedish King since its introduction in 1897.
Weight: 3.86 oz (75 ml)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).