Laboratoires Vademecum Expert Toothpaste, Pro Medic
- Sold under a brand that has been around since 1897, Vademecum Expert Toothpaste, Pro Medic is a product intended to help protect teeth using both natural ingredients and the latest technological advances. Pro Medic is formulated to strengthen the enamel of its user's teeth in order to protect against cavities and general tooth decay. Furthermore, this particular toothpaste contains extracts from both calendula and chamomile to combat microbes and help relieve inflammation.
One of the most recognizable German companies around the world, Henkel is a global leader in the three sectors of home care products, personal care products, and adhesives, sealants, and surface treatments. Despite humble beginnings in what was then the German Empire, Henkel has since introduced its products to countries across the planet, with a particularly heavy presence in developing markets that make up more than 40% of its total revenues. Today, Henkel is committed to performing well in financial terms while looking out for its stakeholders and practicing sustainable development. Vademecum toothpaste has held a Royal Warrant, serving as Purveyor to every Swedish King since its introduction in 1897.
Weight: 3.86 oz (75 ml)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).