Marfin Handmade Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush
In stock, ready to ship
Exceptionally crafted, artisanal made and extremely rare, the exquisite collection of Marfin’s Silvertip Badger Shaving Brushes are pieces of shaving history. The collection is entirely handmade from high-quality materials sourced from Italy. Lustrous briarwood handles have unconventional geometric shapes and are refined by hand. The creative handles are ergonomically designed to be comfortable while in use and have lustrous smooth surfaces, naturally treated with Caruba Wax and Tung Oil. Some feature rigid surfaces which provide a firm grip and added aesthetic appeal. Soft pure silvertip badger bristles, sourced locally exclusively for Marfin, emerge from the original handles, radiating elegance. Marfin brushes are etched with the brand name, logo and individual model number at the base of their handles. Sleek and masculine, these brushes have unrivaled performance and are true pieces of art.
To purchase a specific brush, choose the model number listed on the product image.
- Italian briarwood handle
- Pure silvertip badger hair knot 26 mm
- Packaged in a gift box with a hand signed certificate of authenticity and wax seal
Marfin was founded when Marco Finardi, a graphic designer from Cremona, combined his passions for wet shaving and design. Drawing inspiration from luxury pipes, Finardi crafts the handles of his brushes from the finest Italian briarwood. His silvertip badger knots are made exclusively for him by Florentine craftsmen. True pieces of art, no two brushes are ever the same with each brush taking an average of three weeks to complete.
Bristle loft: 65 mm
Handle height: 65 mm
Handle width: 40 mm
Total height: 125 mm
Made in Italy
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE Priority 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Priority 3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).