The Miyamoto Musashi Chrome Higo Folder is an extraordinary pocket knife, built with a razor sharp blade and strong edge retention. Modeled after the original Higonokami friction folder from 1700's Japan, this fine implement features a reverse tanto blade profile and complete blade coverage when closed.
- Higonokami style friction folder
- Chrome handle
- Steel blade
Seated in your hand, it's lightweight and balanced, lending optimal precision and control while you cut. The handle is a polished chrome, delicately inscribed with Kanji lettering, and the tang overextending the hilt bears evidence of its original forging process, a striking aesthetic finish. Keep this exquisite tool on hand, and command your way.
Overall length: 175 mm
Blade length: 75 mm
Weight: 40 g
Overall length: 220 mm
Blade length: 100 mm
Weight: 70 g
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).