Miyamoto Musashi Higonokami Damascus Higo Folder Knife, Copper Handle
Clean and chic in its visual style, the Miyamoto Musashi Higo Folder is an exceptional pocket knife, made by expert hands in Japan. The traditional Higonokami style is reflected in its friction folder design, built with no locking mechanism and complete blade coverage when closed.
- Reverse Tanto Blade Profile
- Damascus blade
- Higo Style Friction Folder
- Copper Handle
The reverse tanto blade is made of high-grade damascus steel, fixed within a sleek tawny coloured copper handle. Engraved on the face of the handle scale, you'll find a neat etching of Miyamoto Musashi, an expert Japanese swordsman and a legendary ronin samurai who retired in the province of Higo. Keep this historically rich tool on your lanyard or in your pocket, and be the proud owner of a world-class pocket knife.
Overall length: 175 mm
Blade length: 75 mm Weight: 40 g
Overall length: 220 mm
Blade length: 100 mm Weight: 70 g
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).