***Our luxurious lifestyle accessories can be had at a better price point than you might expect. Email us to fine out how affordable our quality can be.***
The Montegrappa Celluloid Miya Fountain Pen, Midnight Blue with Sterling Silver Trim and 18k Nib gives the writer total control. This pen allows the writer to create even, fluid lines and is perfect for the devoted student or the business executive. With an 18K gold nib and sterling silver finishing parts, this pen offers functionality with a touch of luxury. The elegant design features midnight blue celluloid and a Greek key pattern that is fret-worked on the cap band. These design features add a touch of tradition to this modern writing instrument. This Celluloid Miya Fountain Pen by Montegrappa is as practical as it is attractive, with an ebonite feeder, a convex disc on the end of the barrel and a convenient screw-on cap. It is a great choice for yourself or, as a thoughtful gift for someone special.
Montegrappa has been making fine writing tools for over a century. This Italian company is headquartered in the north-east section of the country, in a picturesque town called, Bassano Del Grappa. Founded in 1912, during a turbulent period in Italian history, Montegrappa benefitted from the skills of local artisans. Today, the company continues to produce fine instruments that make the simple act of writing a pleasure. Montegrappa pens are made from the finest materials, and are based on designs meticulously created by skilled artists. The artisans who are employed by this company continue to use many of the same techniques that have stood the test of time. Many of the pens include precious materials such as gold and silver, combined with hardy materials like celluloid and ebonite. This company employs such techniques as deep drawing, hand-etching, die-casting and brush polishing to produce pens that are without peer.
Choose your preferred nib width from the drop down menu.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).