Montegrappa Classic Fortuna Fountain Pen, Black with Rose Gold Trim and Medium Nib
In stock, ready to ship
- Uncommonly handsome, the Montegrappa Classic Fortuna Fountain Pen, Black with Rose Gold Trim and Medium Nib is an attractive alternative to the silver and gold combinations typically offered in a high quality writing instrument. The undulating curves of the black resin are accented by the beautifully hued rose gold trim, with a band of the unique metal serving as the screw threads on the barrel and a simply styled clip of the same coppery element on the cap. Gracefully adorning the band of the cap is the Montegrappa name, etched skillfully into the glowing, polished strip. Ease the pen onto a breast pocket with the smoothly rotating clip-ring leading the way. This substantial pen feels balanced and ready in the hand, with a wider profile that fits well into a man's anatomy. Write well and with great comfort once you welcome this pen into your life, and do not fear the refilling, as it accepts prefilled cartridges and accommodates a piston converter. Fitted with a medium nib for the greatest writing flexibility.
When you have been crafting beautiful writing instruments for more than 100 years, it comes as no surprise that your reputation precedes you. Montegrappa has a well deserved reputation for quality writing options as well as a loyal following based on the elegance and elan of the pens themselves. Always looking to improve and freshen the look of their pens, Montegrappa pays homage also to the pens that came before, keeping at the core of most pen designs the still-innovative ideas of its founding artists. The current president of the company, Gianfranco Aquila, returns this Italian gem of a business to the family who built it. We are proud to make these luxurious and practical items available to our friends, and look forward to fulfilling your writing dreams and visions with one or more of the special Montegrappas we have added to our collection.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).