***Do not pass up the opportunity to own this fine writing instrument. Email us for information on special pricing for our best customers.***
A handsome silver on black effect, the Montegrappa Classic Nero Uno Fountain Pen, Black Resin with 18k Gold Medium Nib has a clean geometric look, with the octagon shape that defines the classic Montegrappa, although narrowing, in this latest interpretation, to a more rounded section. The ebony barrel contrasts with the 1912 silver disk on the end of the barrel, and a silver-colored band connects it to the section. Chasing round the top of the cap is the Montegrappa logo in flowing script, and the sturdy silver clip has the rotating sphere at its tip, as expected in these highly sought-after pens, but modified for this updated line. Even the 18 carat gold nib, in a versatile medium width, has a sleek, new look, but still sports the Montegrappa moniker. If you are looking for a fine writing instrument in basic black, but with anything but a basic ambiance, a purchase of this fine pen will be just the answer.
Montegrappa, the maker of gold nibs and fountain pens for sophisticated Italian scribes, was founded in 1912 within sight of the river Brenta in Bassano del Grappa. This northeastern part of Italy offered a premium pen maker exactly the workforce needed to produce the ultimate Italian writing instrument, as the agrarian culture turned toward the urban at the beginning of the 20th century. Still made in the original factory, these are pens that are created and crafted, not produced. We at Fendrihan have worked endlessly to find the finest in luxury pens to compliment the other superior men's lifestyle items we have collected for our sophisticated customers in our online specialty store. Browse the stunning Montegrappa offerings we have sourced, and know that you will find exactly the pen needed, whether for your own writing or the perfect gift for that very special and deserving person.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).