Naniwa Combination Waterstone Hone, 3000 and 8000 Grit
- Putting together two stones possessing separate grit ratings, the Naniwa Combination Waterstone Hones, 3,000 and 8,000 Grit can be used to both sharpen and polish the blunted edges on used cutting instruments. The pink stone has a rating of 3,000, meaning that its surface is coarser and thus better at removing steel during the sharpening process. In contrast, the yellow stone with the 8,000 rating is finer and better suited to clearing up the scratches left behind after sharpening using coarser stone. Putting two stones together in the same product not only makes it more versatile, but also that much harder to damage.
For more than six decades, Naniwa has been manufacturing products used to help customers maintain sharp and effective edges on their cutting instruments, ranging from personal razors to knives used in the kitchen. Despite its commanding position, Naniwa continues to remain interested in bringing its products and customer service to the next level.
Dimensions: 2.75" x 8.25" x 0.78" (210 x 70 x 20 mm)
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).