The Omas Arte Italiana Maroon Fountain Pen, Paragon Aubergine with 18k Rose Gold Medium Nib is a real beauty, proudly sporting a gracefully etched nib and impressive rose gold trim on the cap and barrel. Originally designed by the company's founder Armando Simoni, the pen is made from rich burgundy cotton resin, the barrel and cap ready for a lifetime of writing. The included medium width nib is a good choice for the beginning fountain pen writer, but also offers the experienced fountain pen user the capability to write swiftly and well, with expression and verve. The rose gold trim is opulent, making this an impressive gift or a well-deserved reward for yourself. Sturdy and comfortable in the hand, know this pen has been made with skill and pride by artisans who take responsibility for each and every step of the pen-making process. You will feel secretly proud every time you take out this pen, whether to sign an important contract or dash off a quick note to surprise your kid in his lunch box.
Each step in the making of an Omas pen is taken seriously. Their factory in Bologna has been handcrafting exquisitely made artisan writing instruments since 1925, making each Omas pen not just a writing instrument but a work of art. We were excited to find these high quality hand finished pens for you, our valued Fendrihan customers. Browse the Omas items available, from exquisite pens to bottles of ink. Once you consider what Omas can offer you or those you want to honour or reward with a special gift, place your order with confidence. We travel the world to find the best of all men's accessories for you, our North American gentlemen of distinction. Enjoy.
Features: 18K rose gold nib, maroon resin body, rose gold trim, "O" logo on the cap, piston filling system. 36-month Omas Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).