S.T. Dupont Le Grand Lighter, Goldsmith & Palladium
Exemplifying simplicity and elegance, the Le Grand Lighter in Goldsmith and Palladium by S.T. Dupont is a French treasure. An updated version of their Ligne 2 collection, the Le Grand Goldsmith is innovatively designed and styled for optimal performance and unrivaled longevity. Using twin flame technology, a double flame rests below its lid to evenly toast cigars while the torch creates a perfect circle to maximize the cigar’s flavor. This striking accessory is crafted from palladium and lacquered with 10 layers to achieve its brilliant shine. The specialized lacquer used is harvested by hand, according to traditional techniques, and is powerful against scratches and water. The exterior design is completed with fine engraving techniques by skilled craftsmen. Intricate details, including an engraved flint wheel, the inscribed S.T. Dupont name and country of origin on its front and underneath, heighten its appeal. Rigorously tested, each item should be treated as a piece of art and is delicately packaged in a black gift box with felt interior.
- Made from Palladium
- Twin flame technology
- Lighter fluid sold separately
- Refilling and care instructions included
- Packaged in a black gift box with black felt interior
Founded by Simon Tussot Dupont in 1872, an inventor and photographer to Napoleon III, the company is known for its luxurious, high-quality collection. Beginning as a luggage and leather goods producer, the brand is celebrated for its collection of pens and accessories. Some of S.T. Dupont’s notable clients have included Pablo Picasso and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Designed and made in the founder’s home town of Faverges, France, S.T. Dupont defines simple elegance and exceptional performance with its product range that is built to be passed down through generations.
Dimensions: 39.3 x 66 x 14 mm (1.5 x 2.6 x 0.5”)
Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).