The Sadakoma Higo Friction Folder, Iron Handle, Baked Black Finish with Coping Blade will be a fine and oft commented upon addition to the gentleman’s collection of pocket knives. The choice of the coping blade, used by carpenters, makes perfect sense for a knife that has its roots in woodworking, including being every Japanese schoolboy’s go-to pencil sharpener. The blacked steel with brass etching is low key but quietly elegant. Equipped with a handy pair of holes through the handle for a lanyard or ring for handy storage. The edge is of white paper carbon steel, known for purity and hardness and renowned for its ability to take a sharp edge, wrapped in softer iron.
Unique and sought after, Japanese Sadakoma Higo folders are available online at Fendrihan, your importer of fine and intriguing pocket knives.
Overall length: 173 mm
Blade length: 75 mm
Weight: 51 g
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).