Classic styling with a casual yet refined look, the Sadakoma Higo Friction Folder, Tobacco Smooth Leather Covered Brass Handle with Inverted Tanto Point is just the tool to have handy for the unexpected. This non-locking, levered knife style goes back over a century to blacksmiths in Japan who turned to knifemaking as their Samurai masters were no longer permitted to wear their swords. The Higo style is versatile and finds its way into the hands of almost every young man in Japan. Able to hold a durable sharp edge due to its blue paper carbon steel, the blade is sandwiched in soft iron. A bit of soft and sturdy padding is offered over the brass handle by the topstitched leather, the blade completely embraced by the handle when closed.
Higo Friction Folders are a practical multi taskers to hold in your bag or pocket. Sourced from Japan by Fendrihan, select your favourite online from the pocket knife store, models featured from all points of the globe.
Overall length: 210 mm
Blade length: 92 mm
Weight: 74 g
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).