When you want a little more exfoliation from a brush, but enjoy the absorbency of badger hair, try the Semogue Owners Club Special Edition 2012 Badger and Boar Hair Shaving Brush. The innovative combination of badger and boar hair gives this brush a more aggressive backbone than pure badger, but the lovely lather that is whipped up with the mixture relies upon the softer hair. Tougher beards stand up at the ready after the 2012 has done its work, and men who just prefer the brisk scrub of the boar find this brush the perfect compromise, adding absorbency without giving up any features they desire. A gracefully turned acrylic handle holds the paired hair, and feels good in the hand while creating the suds and lathering the face.
Semogue is a small company based in Portugal that specializes in unique shaving brushes. Going beyond the badger, Semogue offers a variety of alternatives, including innovative combination brushes that give best of both worlds to the wet shaver. Family owned and committed to quality, this is a brush maker to watch as they introduce new models frequently, many of which we will feature on our online men's shaving store.
Handle height: 55 mm
Handle diameter (base): 38 mm
Knot height: 52 mm
Knot diameter: 24 mm
Ring: 3 mm
Overall Height: 110 mm
Hand-made in Portugal
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).