A great opportunity to get a superior razor at an amazing price, take advantage of our purchase from a store closing to claim your Timor. Individual razors may have insignificant flaws in the finish or color of the handles because of a lengthy shelf life, unrelated to the form or function of a straight razor. All blades have been freshly sharpened, so are shave ready.
A classy look and traditional handcrafting set the Timor Deluxe Straight Razor 5/8", Rose Wood Handle apart. Beautifully grained rosewood gives this hollow-ground cutthroat razor heft, improving its balance and feel in a man’s hand. Rosewood has natural resistance to moisture, a plus for a shaving tool, and its dark swirls contrast handsomely with the blue carbon steel of the blade. Proudly etched with “Deluxe” on the face and with the Solingen derivation on the back, a forgiving rounded heel and point assist the shaver to control the flexible and extra sharp blade.
Handcrafting is not a forgotten art at the Giesen & Forsthoff company, where cutlery and razors continue to be produced using traditional methods. This attention to the past is rivaled only by the forward thinking of the company as it moves into the future. A proponent of the BSCI System, Giesen & Forsthoff pledges to uphold the highest standards in making its men’s shaving products, ensuring Canadian shoppers of our online male grooming site purchase only the best.
Semi-hollow ground blade.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).