Creamy ivory colored scales and a carbon steel blade, both decorated with delicate gold etching, make the Timor Hamburg Ring Straight Razor 5/8", Faux Ivory Scales a refined addition to your wet shaving collection. The blue hollow ground edge is extra sharp and provides a fine and close shave, the blade vibrating as it cuts through whiskers with a ringing sound. Made of Solingen quality materials in the traditional manner, a classic razor for a traditional shave.
A great opportunity to get a superior razor at an amazing price, take advantage of our purchase from a store closing to claim your Timor. Individual razors may have insignificant flaws in the finish or color of the handles because of a lengthy shelf life, unrelated to the form or function of a straight razor. All blades have been freshly sharpened, so are shave ready.
A family-held company now in its third generation, Giesen & Forsthoff has been creating superb cutting instruments in Solingen since 1920. Mindful of blade making traditions but also interested in meeting the needs of the straight shaving gentlemen of today, the maker of our Timor straight razor range ensures that our sophisticated and US wet shaving enthusiasts have plenty of fine cutthroats to chose from on our online shaving store.
Semi-hollow ground blade.
Pre-sharpened, ready to use (shave ready).
Made in Solingen, Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).