When seeking to purchase fountain pens online, Sheaffer has your answer in the Legacy Heritage Brushed Gold Plated Fountain Pen. The quiet, confident elegance of brushed 22 carat gold encompasses the cap and barrel, with the subtle texturing of the brushed gold offset by a polished gold trim band on the cap and the clip. A fine gold band at the joint between the barrel and the section leads the eye to the ebony laqué grip, displaying the iconic Sheaffer 18 carat nib, with its graceful diamond shaped overlay above the feed: function meets timeless style.
Fine pens feel substantial in the hand, and this Sheaffer fountain pen rewards those who buy it with a comforting heft and balance, permitting the fountain pen nib to move effortlessly across the page. When ordering your Sheaffer fountain pen, a selection of fountain pen nibs is available, ranging from an exquisite fine line, to a flexible medium point, to wide and bold. Make your Sheaffer fountain pen your own by selecting the nib that best expresses your writing style from the drop down menu. Those new to writing with a fountain pen frequently choose the medium nib. Filling your new fountain pen is also a choice between a twist-action piston convertor or Skrip® ink cartridge, and your purchase comes with a blue and black fountain pen ink cartridge and a Sheaffer converter.
The best fountain pens are the most reliable, and Sheaffer has long stood for a lifetime of beautiful writing. After you buy your Sheaffer pen, search for the white dot. A commitment to quality, Sheaffer has displayed the "White Dot" since 1924. Your Sheaffer Legacy pen continues the tradition of the vintage fountain pens used by the famous, and those who look for quality and distinction in everything they do. When you buy a fountain pen, it is the beginning of a longtime relationship. Begin your relationship with Sheaffer today.
Sheaffer exclusive Inlaid Nib in 18k gold.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic Sheaffer presentation box.
Made in Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).