Offering a unique take on a fine writing instrument, Sheaffer Legacy Heritage Silver Barleycorn Fountain Pen is handsome and finely made, boasting intricate detailing and 22 carat gold trim. A Sheaffer White Dot pen, this particular model has the handcrafted look of a vintage fountain pen, the cross-hatched barleycorn pattern creating an interesting texture that makes gripping and writing with this fine pen a breeze. The polished gold trim on the inlaid Sheaffer nib, barrel, clip and cap is an elegant touch that pairs well with the faceted and shimmering silver of the fountain pen parts that make up the whole of this special pen.
If you are seeking the fountain pen that will identify you as an aficionado of truly luxury writing instruments, the Sheaffer Legacy Heritage range should be on your short list of fountain pens for sale online. The incomparable quality offered by Sheaffer is matched only by the intriguing design of the etching on barrel and cap. You also can customize your writing experience with this pen further by selecting exactly the nib width you prefer from the drop down menu when ordering. If your choice is a fine tip pen, select the fine nib, although the medium is the most popular and the wide nib may be the most expressive. All fountain pen nibs made for Sheaffer have an easy and generous ink flow, making writing with these fountain pens a smooth, fluid experience. Ink supply is assured with the use of the cartridges or fountain pen converter included with your purchase.
The Barleycorn version of the Sheaffer Legacy Heritage line is but the latest in a constantly evolving range of the best fountain pens available around the world. Taking its rightful place with the antique fountain pens proudly carried by Sheaffer owners since 1908, purchase this fine pen now for your own writing pleasure, and let it fulfill its destiny to be a cherished heirloom for your loved ones in the future.
Sheaffer exclusive Inlaid Nib in 18k gold.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic Sheaffer presentation box.
Made in Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).