A classic marriage of glossy black lacquer and polished silver-tone metal, the Sheaffer Prelude Ballpoint Pen, Black Laqué with Nickel Plate Trim is a handsome writing tool. For the man who appreciates a wide pen profile, easy to grip and comfortable in the hand, the Prelude is an inspired choice. The ballpoint delivers a smooth, glitch-free writing line, with quickly drying ink that does not smear or bleed through. Retract or expose the writing tip with a twist of the barrel, locking the point in place for stability. This is an important looking pen, appropriate for formal occasions and business use, but as its owner you can enjoy it anytime you want a quality writing experience.
Although using a traditional fountain pen can be extremely satisfying, there are potential issues of smearing and nib-skipping that you may want to avoid at certain times. Sheaffer makes it easy to write in style with a more practical ballpoint that still has all the attitude and class of your favorite fine fountain pen. With the same high quality materials comprising barrel, top and tip, feel free to be flexible in your writing and avail yourself of the ballpoint members of the Sheaffer Prelude family. Particularly useful for writing on duplicate forms, textured paper and glossy surfaces, you will never regret a purchase of a Sheaffer ballpoint.
Enjoying a long history as one of the four major American pen makers, Sheaffer continues to improve its designs and embrace new technologies. Respecting the differences among ink delivery methods, Sheaffer strives to offer high quality alternatives no matter which type of pen best meets our North American customers’ needs. You do not have to write with an inferior pen because you prefer a ballpoint or rollerball as Sheaffer has anticipated the dilemma and solved it with luxurious options across its range.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).