Crafted of rare and precious metals against an richly lacquered barrel and finger grip, the Sheaffer Prelude Rollerball Pen, Black Onyx Laqué Barrel with Chased Palladium Plate Cap and Nickel Plate Trim takes the modern roller ball to new heights. The velvety writing tip is rivaled only by the smooth feel of the pen in your hand, the onyx highlighted with a slender band and a tip of glossy nickel. Holding the pen is eased by integrated ridged rubber grips where your fingers guide the writing tip. The palladium cap is a work of art, graceful lines etched lengthwise on the glowing silver-white metal, with a polished nickel clip and band, protecting the writing tip when not in use. A Sheaffer White Dot on the head of the clip assures that your purchase will be the best rollerball pen available.
The contemporary rollerball pen gives the writer the feel of a fine fountain pen with the convenience of a refillable ballpoint. A more fluid ink is used than the quick drying variety of the ballpoint, similar to the free flowing type used with a nib. When more ink is needed, the refill includes a new writing tip as well, keeping the rollerball experience fresh and precise. Tradition and innovation meld beautifully in these lovely pens.
A nod to the past with the eye always on the future is the business approach that keeps Sheaffer in the fine writing forefront. Since its inception in 1908, the Sheaffer way has been to take the best from writing tradition and improve upon it with fresh approaches and evolving technologies. We added Sheaffer to our sophisticated men’s specialty store when we determined to offer fine writing instruments because of this writing company’s commitment to quality and openness to new technologies. Find the pen you deserve from our select Sheaffer collection.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).