If your world turns mainly on credit and debit cards, the Sonnenleder "Inn" Leather Card Case, Black may be the perfect alternative to a traditional wallet or billfold. This trim little folder holds IDs in ready-to-inspect format, and also can organize business cards received or given out. High quality German leather is dyed black after vegetable tanning, a great color for both formal and casual affairs. The real beauty of the leather is just around the corner, as the gentle tanning method allows a final finish to be developed within the leather over the first months of owning and using it. No complicated care routine is necessary to achieve the desired patina, simply using the case, including sliding it in and out of pockets, works the surface of the leather into making its own handsome and protective coating, burnishing it to a sophisticated sheen. Remarkably, even sprinkling it with water and rubbing deepens and enriches its look and feel.
A German leather expert since 1986, Sonnenleder offers simply designed and beautifully crafted leather bags, wallets and other small men’s accessories with a real difference. Extremely gentle and ecologically sustainable tanning methods make for a lush leather fragrance and a sensuous leather feel. This is leather that opens itself to developing a lasting patina through good use, using the pressure and oil from hands and pockets, and moisture from rain or your tap. Investigate the possibilities with a visit to our online men’s leather shop, where sophisticated men can find a truly personalized leather experience.
Features: 3 compartments in ID card format, 3 slots for business cards and credit cards. German leather.
Dimensions (closed): 4 1/2" x 3 1/8" (11.5 x 8 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).