Easily used to display your ID, the Sonnenleder "Inn" Leather Card Case, Natural organizes your credit and membership cards, folding flat and tidy to slip into your pocket or bag. Crafted of pure German cowhide, this ID holder is a golden brown, lovely to view and soon to develop a patina that is yours and your Sonnenleder’s alone. A special tanning process, completed with only sustainable natural vegetable and herbal ingredients, opens the pores of the fresh leather, allowing your skin oils, the friction of pulling the case in and out of a bag or pocket, and even the daily weather to help reach a handsome and impregnable patina on the surface of the card holder. If you appreciate natural materials and prefer to limit your carbon foot print, this is a leather accessory that helps you organize your life and sustain the planet.
Intelligent men will seek the best and most responsibly made products, and the European-made Sonnenleder leather goods available on our sophisticated online men’s specialty shop are the answer. Beautifully handcrafted and sustainably prepared, a Sonnenleder leather nestles in your hand, awaiting the magic your daily use and even the ambient humidity will create as their naturally tanned leathers burnish and grow more lustrous each and every day. Take a look at the Sonnenleder offerings and find your new leather accessory today.
Features: 3 compartments in ID card format, 3 slots for business cards and credit cards. German leather.
Dimensions (closed): 4 1/2" x 3 1/8" (11.5 x 8 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).