A zippered pouch holds a sturdy key ring and a second leather strap keeps a car or house key ready for use with the Sonnenleder "Mozart A" Leather Key Case, Mocha Brown. Once you consider the sense of this straightforward key keeper strategy, you will purchase one and never look back. The beautifully soft and resilient coffee colored leather is also a selling point, but do not stop there. Sonnenleder leather is like no other, not content to remain static, but desiring to grow and evolve with you over years of use. The traditional vegetable tanning method used by this German leather leader results in leather that is open pored and ready to develop an even more handsome and burnished finish with daily use, The dark coffee color will deepen and become richer and personalize to your touch. No two alike, make your key holder unique just by being you.
There is a choice every leather maker faces, and Sonnenleder of Germany chooses the path of responsible and ecologically sustainable methods and fine craftsmanship. Using time honored tanning procedures, limited to renewable plant-based ingredients, the leathers this wise company offers are vital, clearly showing respect to the animal that sacrificed the cowhide to share with us. Soft, thick and exuding the essence of fresh leather, a Sonnenleder men’s accessory offers our sophisticated and US customers the opportunity to experience this material the way nature intended. Enjoy your selection for years to come, and know you hold in your hand a true natural treasure.
Features: 1 main compartment with 1 key ring; zip closure. German leather.
Dimensions: 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 5/8" (12 x 6.5 x 1.5 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).