Your needs may be few for a keyring, but the Sonnenleder "Puccini" Leather Key Fob, Black covers them and more. Secure ring? Check. Zippered pouch for a little mad money? Double check. Simple, yes, but now take a look at the leather. Soft and supple, with a real leather scent you may not have experienced in years, this is leather the way it should be. Dyed by expert craftspeople to a jet black, be aware this color is just the beginning. As you use your key holder over the next few months you will be amazed to see the black become even richer and more handsome, the oils in your skin and even the rain from the sky conditioning this penultimate natural material to a mature and breathtaking patina. Feeling pretty powerful knowing your hands can effect this change? Check. Enjoy for many years to come.
Sonnenleder leathers provide you with the canvas to complete your own leather design, just by handling their lovely leathers. Because old-fashioned vegetable tanning is de rigueur for this forward-thinking German company, you will experience something you may not have in years — real leather smell and feel. Extravagantly fragrant, these leathers celebrate the imperfections that make real cowhide special, and the minimal processing of the material means your daily handling of the leather completes the conditioning of your bag or small men’s accessory. Your Sonnenleder will look like no other after weeks and months of use, burnished to the perfection only your skin oils can achieve. Wait no longer; browse the range on our sophisticated men’s luxury lifestyle website and began your leather crafting collaboration.
Features: 1 main compartment for coins or other small items; zip closure. German leather.
Dimensions: 2 3/8" x 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" (6 x 8 x 4 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).