A straight razor is only as good as the quality of the hone and Strop-It Supex 77 with Premium Cowhide and Napped Leather Plates is the perfect choice. This paddle strop comes with one brown No. 46 Premium Cowhide leather plate for finish stropping and one black No.45 Napped Leather Plate for paste work. The plates are easily clipped in a convenient quick manner on the magnetic strop body. The plates can be rotated for more even stropping. The strop has a well-designed ergonomic French-style handle which has been created to give an easy to hold grip when using.
For decades and using only the best materials, the French designers and manufacturers behind the Strop-it brand have been making quality straight razor products to satisfy the most discerning wet shavers. Though only working under the Strop-It name recently, their experience in the business is reflected in the quality of their products.
Includes: 1 brown No. 46 Premium Cowhide Leather plate for finishing, 1 black No. 45 Napped Leather plate for paste work. Plates are interchangeable and replaceable.
Stropping Area: 11 5/8" by 3" (29.5 x 7.5 cm)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).