The Art of Shaving Morris Park Collection Razor with Gillette 5 Blade
In stock, ready to ship
You’ll feel like you’ve won the Daytona 500 after using a razor from The Art of Shaving’s Morris Park Collection. Named after one of America’s first auto-racing arenas, the Morris Park Racecourse, the razor collection is designed recreate the look of classic racing car. Its sleek handle comes in a four colours of traditional racing cars and features chrome accents for added sophistication and elegance. Evenly balanced for comfort and performance, the Morris Park Collection is crafted with ABS for better handling when wet and includes a Gillette 5 Blade.
- Available in 4 colours
- Includes one Gillette 5 blade cartridge
- Compatible with all Gillette Fusion cartridges
Founded in New York in 1996, The Art of Shaving set out to create the Perfect Shave™ using pure and botanical ingredients. Their specialty formulas are used in their barbershops and sold across the world, giving men a close, smooth shave.
Handle length: 5”
Handle made in China
Blade made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).