Hand-made using nothing but natural ingredients, the Gentlemens Refinery Black Ice Shave Cream is one of the best products in its niche. Although its formula produces an astounding amount of lather that serves to lift the hairs up for an easier and smoother shave, that is not the limit of its beneficial properties. First, a combination of anise, basil, and bergamot lends it a light but lasting scent. Second, its ingredients contain neither irritating alcohol nor harmful parabens. Other benefits include fighting the aging of the skin, fighting microorganisms living on the skin, and protecting the skin from inflammation.
Combining the experiences of both a master barber and natural chemist, the Gentlemens Refinery was founded to produce men’s grooming products that furthered their ideals. According to these individuals, not only should grooming products help to make their users look good, but they should also promote their health in doing so. As a result, all products from the Gentlemens Refinery are made using the safest and most beneficial ingredients possible, without compromising their quality.
Weight: 5.3 oz. (150 ml)
Made in Canada
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).