Thiers Issard complete straight razor kit. A perfect introductory kit into the art of wet-shaving. It contains:
1) Thiers Issard Special Hollow Ground straight razor with black celluloid handle; 5/8" round point.
2) Thiers Issard Double-Sided Paddle Strop. Its frame construction creates hollow chambers in its body. The added flexibility is essential for a good stropping motion. It features two different-color leather surfaces; perfect for use with two different grades of stropping paste. Stropping Area: 8 1/2" by 1 3/8"
3) Thiers Issard Best Badger shaving brush, medium size, 24 mm knot.
4) Thiers Issard shaving bowl. Combines an impeccable, strong construction with the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Classic, clean lines and a handy lid make it perfect for display or storage.
5) Thiers Issard 100g (3.5 oz) alum block in plastic carrying case. The alum block is an antiseptic that will reduce razor burn and stop minor bleeding.
6) Thiers Issard moisturizing shaving soap.
7) Thiers Issard sharpening paste. The non-toxic sharpening paste is specially formulated with diamond particles and aluminum oxide to attain the sharpening properties of a 10,000 sharpening stone. Ideal for keeping your straight razor sharp and smooth.
8) Elegant and practical black velvet tray to keep your set organized.
Thiers Issard is one of the world's most distinguished manufacturers of straight razors. A family company established in 1884 by Pierre Thiers, it is also a preeminent producer of fine cutlery.
$35 off individual list prices.
All Items Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).