The mirror-polished blade on the Thiers Issard Durandal Straight Razor has a 6/8" round nose, TI Carbonsong C135 Steel, and comes pre-sharpened in a leather carrying case. It is good for the beginning straight razor shaver or for those that want to include a special blade into their collection. Custom-made in Thiers, France for Fendrihan, it is curved with a bocote handle for luxury.
Beginning in 1884 with designing fine cutlery, Pierre Thiers later mastered the fine art of making quality straight razors. What started as a family owned company is now a world-wide manufacturer of some of the most finely crafted blades on Earth. Fendrihan is proud to be part of Pierre Thiers’s legacy with specially crafted straight razors made custom for us. If you haven't experienced the shave and cut of a French blade, order one today for yourself or for a gift of elegance.
6/8" round nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).