Once in a while a really innovative grooming product comes on the scene, thus the Thiers Issard 6/8" Fox and Rooster Straight Razor, Kingwood is a wonderful addition to our sophisticated online store. This round nose razor features a mirror polished blade on both sides and gold plated decorations featuring a fox and a rooster, and the inscription "Best Sheffield Silver Steel". This handsome and unique razor comes with a baragnia leather case to keep it dry and safe.
French cutlery artisans have been fashioning blades for Thiers Issard since 1884. Pierre Thiers founded the company, still held and operated by his descendants today, and the range available continues to grow as razors, sharpening pastes, replacement parts, brushes and soap bowls and associated shaving hardware fill our online store. sophisticated men appreciate the artistry of the craftspeople at Thiers Issard and we are very pleased to offer a broad range of these premium products to our savvy customers.
6/8" round point.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Pre-Sharpened by Thiers Issard.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).