Custom made for Fendrihan, the Thiers Issard 6/8" Le Thiernois Straight Razor, Boxwood is a special razor sourced for our wet shaving followers. The blade is mirror polished on both sides with a graceful curve as it rotates from the honey colored boxwood scales. The gold-plated Le Thiernois mountain is emblasoned on the front of the blade, a bold announcement to all that this is a singular razor for a man of distinction. A rounded nose is featured, giving the user a bit more protection from errant nicks and cuts, a good choice for the novice or the experienced shaver who wants to add this special edition to his collection. The included baragnia leather
case ensures the razor can be stored securely for travel or when not in use.
The French craftsmen at Thiers Issard are amazingly skilled in razor making, and have taken time and their well honed craft to the limit when designing and creating all their offerings, including special editions. Since 1884 this family owned company has made exquisite razors, and we are proud to have partnered with them to offer these works of art that actually work to give a high quality shave every time. We invite our sophisticated and U.S. customers to browse the many options from the artisans at Thiers Issard. Find your special razor today.
6/8" round nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Pre-Sharpened by Thiers Issard.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).