This Limited Edition Thiers Issard 11/16" Grelot Crown Wing Straight Razor showcase a round-nosed, mirror-polished blade forged from the modern Carbonsong 135 steel, while honoring the techniques used for the incredibly popular, original Grelot razors. The wider blade provides this razor with an optimum balance of stability and maneuverability. The spine is adorned with a crown and fleur-de-lys motif set into a field of diamonds that hugs the round of the razor back.
The scales are of a rich, reddish brown, Cuban Mahogany. A historic wood, over 100 years old, that will develop a deeper patina with the passage of time. A laser-engraved ornament on the scales continues the regal theme.
The razor is set inside a handsome presentation box also made of historic Cuban Mahogany, displaying an inset, solid brass wing, bearing the Thiers Issard name and a fleur-de-lys.
The Grelot Crown Silver Wing is part of a limited edition of 350 straight razors, making it a collectable. Each blade and box are numbered.
Thiers Issard is one of the world's most distinguished manufacturers of straight razors. A family company established in 1884 by Pierre Thiers, it is also a preeminent producer of fine cutlery.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Pre-Sharpened by Thiers Issard.
Cuban Mahogany wood case included.
Made in Thiers, France.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).