Made with a mirror-polished French-nose blade and a walnut handle for appeal, the Thiers Issard Sheep and Wolf Straight Razor in 6/8" is specially designed for those who wet shave. The singing blade makes for easier shaving, while the incline nose makes for protection from nicks and cuts. A smoother, sleeker shave comes from the TI Carbonsong C135 Steel used. Made in Thiers, France for Fendrihan custom. Along with a superior straight razor, this set comes with its own leather carrying case.
Thiers Issard began as a humble family-owned cutlery shop in 1884 and today is a world-wide seller of custom and fine straight razors. With a passion for design and functionality, rich in French standards, the Thiers company makes fine shaving implements that anyone would be proud to own and give as a gift. If you've never experienced a shave from a straight razor, owning a Thiers is definitely a good beginning.
6/8" inclined nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Pre-Sharpened by Thiers Issard.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).