The Uchino Japanese Line Pattern Cotton Gauze Kimono Bath Robe is made in the Kimono tradition, with the finest cotton gauze, but also features a soft and absorbent pile lining created with Uchino's signature zero-twist yarn. The exterior is embellished with a traditional komon pattern of simple but elegant lines in a pinstripe fashion. Komon has been used in kimono manufacture in Japan for ages.
Using both ancient and modern designs, Uchino has been making its excellent brand of bath and body products since its inception in 1947. Situated in Tokyo, Japan, the company has achieved prominence because of its responsible use of the finest natural organic materials and dyes in all of its merchandise.
Large Size: Length: 45.3" (115 cm) Max.waist: 47.2 " (120 cm)
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).