Caran d'Ache VARIUS Ceramic Silverplate, Rhodium-coated Ballpoint Pen
In stock, ready to ship
Unparalleled in its beauty, the Caran d'Ache Varius Ceramic Black ballpoint pen is the gift of a lifetime. Made in Switzerland, this pen is silver-plated and rhodium-coated, flaunting its insuperable prestige.The black ceramic body of the pen creates a dazzling interplay with surrounding light, catching the eye of passersby and enchanting them with its timeless charm. Its bold, high-tech ceramic form is one to be envied by fellow high-end watchmakers. Stocked with the acclaimed Goliath cartridge, this pen can fill up to 600 A4 pages, so there's no need to worry about running out of ink mid sentence. Rest assured: once you experience this pen's silken touch, you'll be drawn in and spell-bound.
Celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, Caran d'Ache has been refining the craft of pen-making for years. The company was founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1915, by Arnold Schweitzer, and named after Emmanuel Poiré, a famous French illustrator, who went by the pseudonym Caran d'Ache. Harvesting natural materials from the mountains of Switzerland, Caran d'Ache started as a small pencil factory.
Over the years, the company gained widespread acclaim for its unparalleled technical quality and craftsmanship in writing instruments, upholding the same high-quality standards as the Swiss watchmaking and jewelry industries that grew alongside it. Today, the tradition of excellence lives on, with each product subjected to strict quality control and environmentally responsible processing.
Made in Switzerland
International lifetime manufacturer guarantee
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).