Thiers Issard Chatellerault Straight Razor 4/8", Bamboo Handle
In stock, ready to ship
The Thiers Issard Chatellerault straight razor harkens back to master steel worker, Jacob Holtzer who designed the blade in the 1800s. This striking and optimally functional 4/8 straight razor blade is forged from high-grade carbon steel. Its elongated body keeps your hand safely away from the blade and features full hollow-ground faces to offer the closest, most comfortable shave possible.
- Le Chatellerault blade designed in the 1800s by Jacob Holtzer
- 4/8" round-point
- Bamboo handle scales
- Full hollow ground singing blade
- Leather carrying case included
Founded in France in 1884 by Pierre Thiers, Thiers Issard is one of the country’s most well-regarded manufacturers grooming tools. The company has been manufacturing straight razors since 1920. French traditions and craftsmanship are illustrated in all of their straight razor lines to this day. Their high quality grooming products are exported to nearly 30 countries worldwide.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).