Thiers Issard Le Canadien Festooned Historical Straight Razor 6/8", Black Horn Handle
In stock, ready to ship
Made exclusively for us facial-haired Canucks, the Thiers Issard Le Canadien range of straight razors are yet another privilege of living in the Great White North. The finely forged Carbonsong 135 steel blade proudly bears the marking of a moose and polar bear, delicately etched in 24k gold.
Now exclusively sold at Fendrihan, these Thiers Issard razors come packaged in a protective Baragnia leather case, a $20 value.
Each razor comes in a protective brown baragnia leather case, a $20 value.
Thiers Issard was founded in 1884 by Pierre Thiers; a company distinguished for its manufacture of straight razors and preeminent producer of fine cutlery.
- 6/8" Round point
- Full hollow ground
- TI Carbonsong C135 Steel
- Leather carrying case included
Made in Thiers, France.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).