Captain Fawcett The Million Dollar Beard Oil, Travel Size
In stock, ready to ship
The sea fairing folks of Captain Fawcett have teamed up with the adventuresome Jimmy Niggles Esq. to create The Million Dollar Beard Oil. This unique combination of enriching oils is crafted with fresh oceanic scents, earthy notes and an enchanting floral citrus blend. Yes, it literally is gold, with the addition of 23K flakes, it’s like a facial festooning of Spanish doubloons. The Captain would surely be impressed with this rich haul, perfect for jaunts by land or by sea.
- Collaboration with Jimmy Niggles Esq. the founding ambassador of Beard Season
- Blend of essential oils and crafted with oceanic scents, earthy notes and floral citrus
- Literally rich with flakes of 23K gold
Here lies a mysterious tale with a (somewhat) happy ending. Captain Peabody Fawcett R.N. Ret’d vanished in 1905 while attempting to navigate to the source of the Ubangi, a major tributary to the Congo River. It would have seemed that the intrepid Edwardian explorer disappeared without a trace...until an old weathered trunk was purchased at an estate sale. Amongst the seemingly unsalvageable mildewed contents was an exquisite dressing case. Inside were many salves, ointments and the captain’s personal journals detailing his adventures and hardships, advising to “keep a stiff upper lip, regardless” and also a detailed recipe using exotic ingredients for his own personal care. These precise blueprints have been followed faithfully and are now available for the first time in over a century.
Weight: 0.33 oz (10 ml)
Made in the UK
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).