Feret Parfumeur "Le Baume" Hand Balm with Organic Honey
In stock, ready to ship
Your skin does everything for you, and so it's on you to return the favor. Feret Parfumeur's Le Baume is the perfect solution for chapped and cracked skin, and it works excellently for men and women alike. Made along France's idyllic coast, with organic honey, dandelion, and rose powder, this 100% natural balm swiftly hydrates and calms damaged skin. With a delightfully soothing application, it absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no traces of grease behind. Keep this commodity somewhere handy: it'll keep your skin feeling fresh and your day running smoothly.
- 100% natural with organic honey and dandelion
- Prevents and soothes chapping, cracked, dry skin
Founded in 1878 by two brothers, Roger and Lucien Feret, Feret Parfumeur began as a distributor of well-established brands, including Colgate and Nivea, in France. By the 1930s, their brand had gained worldwide prestige. With more than 140 years of experience, Feret's balms enjoy an incredible history.
Weight: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).