Hand-made, the H.L. Thater 4125 Series Fan-Shaped Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Black Handle is clear testament to the care put into German products. It is built based on a reliable and time-tested design, which consists of a short handle matched to the protrusion of silvertip badger hairs that make up its head. Since the hairs are the same length, the resulting brush-head is fan-shaped rather than bulb-shaped, making it better suited to fast application at the cost of control. However, the grooves in the brush’s handle more than make up the difference, thus ensuring that this product is as practical as it is appealing to the senses.
Heinrich L. Thater started up the company in 1913 and has since become known world over for his fine shaving implements. From the best in quality German standards, you can see classic styling combined with new innovations to create the Thater brushes we see today. Once you purchase one for yourself or for a gift you will see they mean what they say in their motto "The time and tastes are different but quality endures".
Knot diameter: 25 mm
Bristle loft: 49 mm
Handle height: 45 mm
Overall height: 94 mm
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).