Hikari Higo Style D2 Steel Folding Knife, Black G10 Handle
In stock, ready to ship
With a smart contemporary design, Hikari's Higo Style D2 Milled G10 Hunter Knife features an exquisite visual style and exceptional performance build. The blade is made of a satin-finished D2 steel, lending you a strong cut and exceptional wear resistance, and the drop point blade and plain edge offer you a wide range of cutting capabilities, from precise blade tip punctures to clean and expansive full-body blade cuts.
- D2 steel blade
- Higo style folder
- Steel liner lock
- Milled G10 handle
The handle is made of a milled G10, a material that is impervious to moisture and easy to grip, ideal for use in the outdoors. Held in your hand, the knife fits comfortably, conforming naturally to your grasp and balancing well. The grated tang that extends beyond the hilt is a design feature that is characteristic of the traditional Japanese Higo friction folder: originally, this portion of the blade was used as a stabilizing point, where the user's thumb would securely hold the blade in its open position. In keeping with the old tradition, this knife bears the extended tang Higo style, while incorporating a modern liner lock to secure the open blade in place while operating. Store this fine tool somewhere safe, and use it for any outdoor activities.
Total length: 125 mm
Blade length: 96 mm
Weight: 157 g
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE Priority 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Priority 3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).