Kanayama Llama #50000 Hanging Razor Strop
In stock, ready to ship
The Kanayama #50000 leather strop is the perfect accessory for your honoured straight razor: it provides all that you need to keep your blade functioning in excellent condition. Made of authentic cordovan horse leather, this strop makes sharpening effortless. The woven canvas clamped to the strop warms your blade before you hone on the leather, ensuring the most effective sharpening job.The metal clamp is linked to a hook, a device you can use to secure your strop to the wall while you sharpen. Equip yourself with this fine Japanese strop, and you'll never need to replace your old straight razor.
All Kanayama strops are given a number that relates to the thickness of the leather, ranging from 2196 at the thinnest, to 80000 at the thickest. Thicker leather is more durable and can withstanding more stroppings over its lifespan, but requires more time to craft, and is more expensive as a result. Each strop is hand ground, making Mr. Kanoyama one of the only craftsmen in the world to do this.
Each one of these premium leather strops is handmade by Mr. Kanoyama, an industry expert who has now established a world-wide reputation for the exceptional quality of his craft. Each strop is handmade in his workshop in Tokyo, the legacy of one man. A product of true devotion, Mr. Kanoyama's strops are not just honing tools, they're artisanal quality handiwork that you'll come to cherish over the years.
Dimensions: 2.7 x 23.6 inches (68 mm x 600 mm)
Materials: Natural leather, metal snap hook, and canvas strap
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE Priority 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Priority 3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).