***Do not pass up the opportunity to own this fine writing instrument. Email us for information on special pricing for our best customers.***
Beautifully textured ebonite, a hard rubber that looks elegant while feeling marvelous in the hand, is the first thing you notice about the Kaweco Eyedropper 1910 Limited Edition Fountain Pen, 14k Gold Nib. Modeled after the trim pens of the early part of the 20th century which were refilled directly into the barrel drop by drop, Kaweco has improved the ink delivery system with cartridges but otherwise retained the refined aura of this iconic pen. Hurry to claim yours as only 800 were made, each with the sophisticated profile and decorated golden Bock nib in your choice of width.
Sourced especially for Fendrihan’s online customers, the quality instruments and accessories from Germany’s Kaweco will elevate your writing experience. Browse the opportunities we have gathered in our fine writing shop and we promise a superb result.
Features: body made of noble black hard rubber with guilloche engraving; limited edition of 800 units, each numbered; fountain pen holds 2 standard ink cartridges; equipped with high-quality Kaweco ink feeder; 14 k gold nib made by the reputed Bock company of Heidelberg, Germany. Nib choices: Fine, Medium. Includes decorative box, leather pouch and six packs of Kaweco ink cartridges.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).